Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Simply Organized is almost 4 years old!!


Well, I was doing a pretty good job of keeping up with my promise to myself to work towards blogging at least once a week ... and then a funny thing happened - work got in the way! ;-)


Besides being the Chief Organizing Officer of Simply Organized, I also do consulting work for a tournament/events company. One of their largest tournaments of the year was held in Marlton, NJ last weekend. I believe there were around 15,000 people in attendance watching women's lacrosse games. It brings out over 200 teams on a Middle & High School championship format. It is so exciting to be a part of this series of tournaments, but whew - when one is over, I'm pretty tired from all the excitement and work! So, I've spent a lot of this week organizing my schedule for the next tournament, in meetings that I had to schedule this week and also working on my social media marketing.


So, what does that mean for you? More content on the website, Facebook pages, Pinterest and so much more! If you haven't had the opportunity to visit the updated website at http://www.simplyorganizedtoday.com - what are you waiting for? There are all kinds of organizational hints, tips and ideas; resources to where I shop for great organization products and also links to FB, LinkedIn and Pinterest (and Pinterest has been getting updated daily! Come on over and visit me at the website and Pinterest, and feel free to let me know what else you want to see.


Guess what? Simply Organized is turning 4 at the beginning of August!! I'm planning to kick off the celebration with all kinds of giveaways and exciting opportunities for YOU! Be sure to check back here and also join the Facebook page for even more details about the celebration!


Make it an inspiring, and organized week!

No comments:

Post a Comment