Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to The Simply Organized Blog!

This is my first post and I am excited to share with you all my hints, tips, and all the latest and greatest going on in my personal and professional life. Things have been busy with Simply Organized and I'm sure it's because spring cleaning is on everyone's mind.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a wife to my wonderful husband Nick, sister to Amy and Michael, daughter to a phenomenal woman that I owe so very much to (Suzy P), aunt to my eleven nieces and nephews and entrepreneur. Most of my time has been spent in the Maryland and DC area, although I have also lived in Atlanta, GA (on 3 separate occasions), and Florida. I went to school at Clemson in South Carolina (go Tigers!) where I spent a semester working at the Grand Floridian on the Walt Disney World College Program and another semester at Clemson as a Presidential Intern to Dr. Max Lennon.

I received my Bachelors of Science in Management with a concentration in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Early in my career, I was in retail management with Bath and Body Works before moving into Human Resources. It didn't take me long to figure out that recruiting was the avenue I wanted to take within HR. I began as a Technical Recruiter before moving into Corporate Recruiting and then into Training and Development in the Information Technology realm. I have also taken master's coursework at Johns Hopkins University in Organizational Development.

For the past (15) years I have assisted homeowners and business owners to organize their homes and offices. There is nothing I enjoy more than helping others to create a space that they love. Whether it's a smaller job such as a linen closet or pantry, or an entire basement or garage reorganization - I'm up for it. No job is too small or too large!

That's it for now. I'll continue blogging away in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your helpful tips, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention how totally sweet and awesome you are so I'll do it for you! Happy to hear that business is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to learning from you. Welcome to Blogville~ [insert warm, welcoming smile here]

    ReplyDelete