Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson K

Today is my nephew Carson's 3rd birthday. Sometimes, I just can't believe how fast time flies...seems like just yesterday that he was born...wow!

I had a fantastic day yesterday on appointments. So much is going on right now with life in general and with Simply Organized, but it's all good. I have no complaints, I feel like I thrive when things are busy. Last night Nick & I went out for a nice meal at a restaurant where the owners are U of MD grads, so that always makes Nick pleased to support his fellow Terps.

I'm looking forward to another weekend spent outside working the garden. I may even convince Chef Nick to cook us up one of his Italian specialties. It's going to be another beautiful weekend here and we'll be using it to our advantage. I truly love the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment