Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Simply Beautiful Simply Organized Day

This is definintely one of the most gorgeous spring days so far in Maryland. The birds were up early (like me!) and now the sun is brightly shining down to make it a memorable Sunday.

I just got back from spending time in the yard with Nick. We have spent quite alot of time out there lately on the weekends. The snow really got our poor ol' house and we lost one of our main trees in the front as well as some other smaller shrubs. The good news is that now we can at least pick out what we want to have in the yard. The best benefit of living in a somewhat older neighborhood is that the trees are so mature and gorgeous this time of year. But, it also requires much more maintenance when all the leaves and branches come off!

On the Simply Organized front, the Fan Page on Facebook continues to grow. A week ago before I issued the challenge to my fans to suggest to their friends and family, the site was at 70 or so. Today, as I type this, SO now has 149 fans - whoo hoo! It is far exceeding my goal of 150 by May 1st! Very exciting news and for me it's nice to know people want those hints and tips.

Wherever you are following this from, enjoy the rest of your beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment