Monday, April 12, 2010

A Simply Busy Week!

It truly is a great time of year to be a Professional Organizer. I think it's because everyone becomes more motivated to work on indoor and outdoor projects once daylight savings occurs and spring weather finally is here. I know it makes me want to clean up the house, office and the yard. For me, it's a week of new clients, continuing to work previous clients and networking meetings all over the area. I will be busy all week long getting the word out on the business and working hard to help others get their homes and offices organized!

It was a great weekend over on Facebook as well - The Simply Organized Fan Page got it's 150th Fan! Considering that a week ago the number was less than 70, I'm definitely going to call that excellent progress!! It really is great to have such a wonderful network of friends and family and new fans who are suggesting the site and getting the word out there. I have fans from all over the country and have a few international ones as well. We also had the first contest winner on the page - Delia Gottke won a SO gift set for suggesting and having the most people join the page.

It's another beautiful day in the Mid-Atlantic, so if you can, get out, even just at lunch and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment