Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Much Do I Love being a Professional Organizer?

I don't even know where to begin with this post. When I go into a client's home for an introduction and meeting, sometimes I never know what I'm going to find. That is okay, because it's part of the Simply Organized process. But yesterday, I had a client tell me "Beth - I can't believe what a difference this has made. I'm not sure if I want to take a picture of the closet or hug you!"

Today, my friend Theresa and I are taking a "research trip" up to The Container Store in Rockville. We have been petitioning the CS site to please, please, please open a location closer to Howard County. I mean, why not? I would even visit an Annapolis location... Since I grew up there, I would happily head thirty minutes in that direction - just gives me yet another excuse to go. I already go there for Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Sur la Table, Paper Source, Whole Foods, etc. Oh, and did I mention that I just love to visit with my AHS friends when visiting there?

Anyways, I know that this trip is going to be more fun than I can imagine. Sending (2) Professional Organizers to The Container Store is like sending kids into a candy store! I know I will come back even more inspired with many, many more ideas to share with my SO fans on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment