Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Amazing Day!

Have you ever just had one of those days where things just seem to be positive? I had one of them yesterday. I truly do like to think of myself as an optimist and a glass half full kind of girl.

Yesterday Theresa & I spent a nice, long time in the Container Store. It really is like an organizer's heaven. I came out of there truly inspired and full of ideas for my clients and with many ideas for my own home. Nick & I always call it a work in progress, so it's fun to check out organization products that work for us as well. Oh, I also found out that they may be opening a new store in Columbia (whoo hoo) in the next few years. When asked, we were told by an employee that it is "in the plans". I will continue to wait with serious excitement!

I also went to a networking event in Howard County where I met some interesting professionals from all kinds of backgrounds. The topic discussed was specifically related to networking itself and what to do once you leave an event. When I got home, I received a welcome surprise gift from a woman who I truly respect - another Professional Organizer (and national speaker) who I met last fall. She sent a CD entitled "Amazing Things" - it was so thoughtful and I love it!

My SO fan page continues to grow and I can't thank all my friends from AHS, Clemson, jobs I have held throughout the years and all of the others for continuing to support my business. I am meeting many other "virtual" new fans who suggest the site to others and I can't believe I've added 100 fans in just over 10 days. That is some AMAZING progress. Here's to another positive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment