Thursday, April 15, 2010

Taking Time for Work & Life...

This week is just flying by. I guess when things are busy, that just happens. But, I'm also trying to take the time each day to enjoy the simple things. Whether looking at the beautiful blooming flowers or talking a walk with Dixon, I just want to take a moment each day to relax, unwind and see the beauty in the things all around me. I really do love the spring and it just seems to always make me feel more energized.

Business continues to pick up, I still think it has to do with spring cleaning, but also because of all the hard work put into the original start-up and networking of Simply Organized. My friends, family, fans of the Facebook page and people that I meet continue to amaze me with the support I receive for the business. My goal was to have (200) fans by May 1st, and as of today, I have (179) on the SO Fan Page. I think if I continue to work hard at it and with the support of everyone, we will be able to get the rest of the lucky 21 by the end of the month!

Today I have another busy day with SO consulting work and also visiting with one of my very best friends for lunch. Excited to see her and her two adorable children. It's so nice that we are able to meet up with eachother in what is already a busy week. I'm finally beginning to practice what it is I often preach...taking time for a well rounded life.

No comments:

Post a Comment