Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!

Yesterday was another fantastic day! I had the opportunity to go to Annapolis and spend time with a few of my favorite people - one of my best friends, her two wonderful children and some clients that I always enjoy. Life is good!

I also received some really great news re: some additional consulting work, and that just continues to keep the calendar full. Sometimes the stars just align, and I feel blessed it is happening right now. I know for some that this may sound a bit zen-like, but I believe in karma 100%. What you put out there, you get back. Sure, bad things sometimes happen to good people, but overall, when you work hard, treat others well, and just try to be a kind and compassionate person, the good things comes back your way. I truly feel like all of my efforts for many months with SO and other personal things that are now occuring are coming to light.

I plan on continuing to "pay it forward". Tomorrow, after a client consultation, I am heading to Annapolis to work with the Chesapeake Outdoor Group for Greenscape at the ARC to help to clean up the grounds and give back to the community. For those who are in the area and want to get involved, please contact president@chesapeakeoutdoor.org for more details. Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment