Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where did this month go???

First off, I have to apologize for not posting lately. Truth be told, I've been dealing with a pinched nerve by my neck/shoulder, which has limited my time at the computer. But, all is much better now, and I'm back in full force (almost!). It's been another crazy couple of weeks here at Simply Organized - I'm continuing my work on the garage reorganization project (it's a big one) and have done a few new consultations that could turn into some exciting work this fall.

Last week, I also gave a speech to a fun group of ladies who sell Lia Sophia jewelry. That line of jewelry is one of my favorites, so it's always fun to be around them and all of their great new items for the fall. A special shout out to my friend Linda who invited me to come and speak. There were about (60) people in attendance and they seemed to really appreciate learning some additional ways to simplify their lives on a daily basis.

I'm continuing my work with the new Facebook Page (Simply Inspired) and it has really taken off in a short time. My training from Up Tribe Media in June really prepared me to get it jump started. There are already about (800) people who like the page, and it's only been up about three weeks!! Huge numbers and I appreciate each and every person who supports that page as well. We're going to continue talking about inspiring things there - from daily quotes, to food/wine & restaurants, friends and family and the love of our animals. I'm having alot of fun with that page and learning more and more about the people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment