Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Busy Week!

It seems like each and every week is jam packed...but, that is the way I like it. I started off on Monday meeting with a potential new client to go over needs for a kitchen and master bathroom organization project. Then, went over to a current project (a Salon & Spa), where I spent time working on a complete reorganization of one of the spa closets. It's tiny, which is what made it a challenge, but I left there 95% done. I will just need to go back and work on labeling and finishing touches next week.

Tuesday brought a meeting with another potential client for an in-office assesement, and it immediately turned into a (3) hour working session. I'll be back next week to finish the office reorganization job - very exciting! The owner has a great concept that he's working on in Washington, DC and it was so exciting to hear about it - maybe I will be able to share more info in the future. That evening, a friend & I went out for a Girls Night and had a blast catching up over fondue - yummy! I really love the Melting Pot and they were offering a fantastic deal - appetizer, salad, split of a meal and dessert for $35! We had a really entertaining server -- come to find out he just completed his internship with Walt Disney World last year, so we had the WDW CP in common. He asked me when I did my internship, and I didn't want to admit it was 21 years ago! :)

The rest of the week has been extremely busy too. Last night, the Awesome Womens Hub on Facebook kicked off their Awesome Woman Bountiful Basket Giveaway and Simply Organized is thrilled to be a part of it!! If you haven't been to the site -- it's certainly worth checking out. SO is giving away $40 worth of products and the entire basket is valued at over $450! You have until next Wednesday, April 28th to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment