Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a week!

So much has been going on with Simply Organized since I last blogged, I'm not sure where to begin...The end of last week brought more exciting clients to work with and challenging projects that I love to do! I truly feel blessed to be able to do what I love while helping others get organized.

Last Friday, I also had the chance to visit with some good friends in Annapolis, which is always fun. It was a spectacular day to be outside and in that gorgeous hometown of mine! Saturday, Nick & I went to visit my sister and brother-in-law and two of our gorgeous nephews. Carson's birthday was earlier this month and he is very into Toy Story - so we brought him a Buzz, Wooy and rocket set. He was sooo excited and I just love that he loved it. He is such an amazing kid - and whew, the vocabulary he has will just blow you away. Tyler is getting so big and is just more adorable by the minute!

Sunday I had the opportunity to attend a fantastic Yoga class at Coreworks Fitness. It's one of the best classes I have ever attended! Thanks to Sara and Yoga Joe for making the afternoon so great. If anyone likes Yoga and is looking for a new place, definitely check it out. In my class were a few Facebook friends (who I got to meet in person) and we had such a great time! That evening, I was on Glenn Garnes' Abundance radio show talking about the Yoga class, where he also gave a shout out to Simply Organized!! For more info on Glenn and all the great things he is doing check out the link to his radio show on my Simply Organized Facebook Page. Lots more happening and more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment