Thursday, June 9, 2011

NEW Look ... Moving Right Along

So, notice something pretty cool? I've updated the look of the blog ... and to no one's surprise I'm sure, it's even MORE bright & full of Orange! Yes, my blood runneth orange, ever since attending Clemson University "back in the day", it's just a color that's full of inspiration to me. I LOVE it! I often wear all things orange, eat all things orange-y, and even the Simply Organized logo is full of orange. I just can't help myself.

I've had another busy week, and believe me, I'm not complaining. We've got some exciting new Simply Organized clients, and also just completed the "Packing Light" party with Sherryl & Dr. Julie from the "Let It Shine" Facebook Page on Monday. For more details, or to check out all the organization/traveling tips there, visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/LetitShinewithSherrylandDr.Julie
They are going to be traveling all across the country, stopping at all of the Awesome Women Hub tour stops, and interviewing women throughout their trip. It's going to be an amazing ride, and I for one, can't wait to see what these two truly inspiring women will be up to.

Another big thing that happened this past weekend, is that my oldest nephew graduated from high school with honors. He continues to impress each & every one of us in the family, with a full-ride scholarship to college in Engineering. He's really going to set the world on fire, and I am just the MOST proud aunt ever! Here's a picture of us together at the graduation!

Much more to come & continue to have an organized & inspiring week!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Orange... Beth !♥!
    Orange is the color of our second chakra and being so intensely drawn to it myself for a while I just had to figure out what was going on. I had never liked orange before so it just didn't make sense... until I discovered that it's all about creativity. It's a very sensual (and by that I mean sensory) color and after many years of ignoring my ability to create... being unaware of it actually... I finally began to look into what that means.

    Being a little slow on the uptake I used to think being creative was about being able to paint or draw or design... you know.. artsy stuff. Eventually I realized that we can be creative in so many ways.

    You, Beth, are incredibly creative in the way you are able to help people simplify their lives by being organized and by showing them how. An added bonus to being organized and simplifying.. is that we create more space. I see it as cluttered space... cluttered mind. When we un-clutter our space and minds we are more open to new and fresh perspectives... kind of like being able to see the forest from the trees. With that we can be available to so much more of the wonderful things life has to offer.

    You provide an invaluable service Beth. I'm so grateful to have found you and grown from reading your wisdom quotes and organizing tips at Beth Bracaglia's Simply Inspired page on Facebook. Thank you for helping me to see some things more clearly.

    All the very best blessings and as always ~ Peace~ Robin Mellody
    http://www.facebook.com/fbpagewoman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about the second chakra so I will gladly take Robin's word for it. I do, however, have the sudden urge for a giant Creamsicle® thanks to your new look here. Fantastico! Love it. -New Planet Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your blog is so wonderful! I am sort of a freak about being organized whether it be physically or mentally!

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete