Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Organized Week!

It's been another fantastic week with Simply Organized & Beth Bracaglia's Simply Inspired. Sometimes, there is so much going on, it's enough to make a person's head spin ~ and that is in a GREAT way!

First off, I continue to make updates and changes to this blog. I've been able to highlight some fantastic blogs over to the right. These are ones that I read on a regular basis, and are always interesting. Feel free to take a look, and if you see one that you like, let me know. Or, if you are a blogger and want to tell me about yours, by all means do!

I've recently been working with some new clients, and have been busy organizing their homes and offices. I'm always up to the challenge and have been totally enjoying finding new ways to design the space by working with them to come up with the perfect solution. It's always so wonderful to work with people who appreciate the hard work and whose lives are changed because of my work. Have I told you lately how very much I love my job? Well I do! And, I am grateful each & every day to do it and to live the life of my dreams ~ finally!

On the (2) Facebook sites, Simply Organized & Simply Inspired, major milestones were achieved over the past week. On Simply Organized, there are now over 2000 "Likes" and on Simply Inspired, over 3000. For that, I want to take the time to THANK each & very person who supports me in ALL that I do. I certainly couldn't have the success without their help. Make it an organized & inspired rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment