Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration, Motivation & Organization!!

Such an interesting week that I've just had. Do you ever just feel like you aren't sure if you are coming or going? Well, I do like to keep busy, even if the world seems to be moving too fast at times ... it always makes things beyond interesting around here!

The tagline of Simply Inspired is to inspire, motivate & organize. This is what I spend each & every day doing in my life! I am beyond grateful to have a job I love where I help my clients organize their homes & offices. The fact that I actually have a job where I enjoy getting up & get excited about doing has been a long time coming. It's not to say that I didn't like my other jobs, I really did. But organization is something that just lights a fire within me, my true passion. I've realized that if you can't spend your time doing what you truly love every day, then why are you spending the time working so hard?! It took me years to realize this ... while I learned & grew and took the time to analyze what in life was really important ~ and to me it always meant helping others ~ and now I can through organization.

Another big part of my life has been inspiration. I have always read quotes & affirmations each morning & before I go to bed at night. They have always helped me to motivate me and to lift me up in those days where maybe I felt a little less positive. Now, I am able to share them via the Beth Bracaglia's Simply Inspired page. I can now see that the quotes, pictures and videos that are there really can assist others. And that truly makes me happy! Life really is good and I am truly grateful for all the people in my life that help to inspire & motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment