Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Well HELLO ... it's been a while

Hello again my friends!! It's been quite some time since I've blogged here, and there are oh-so-many changes that have been going on over at both Simply Organized and Beth Bracaglia's Simply Inspired . Let me start with Simply Organized - we have a brand new website!! And, let me tell you - it's so different than the last version that we had. Now, we've got more information about the company, even more hints & tips and a fantastic Resources listing of many of the places that I shop and find GREAT organization items. There is also a link to the Simply Organized Facebook page, and a link to my personal Pinterest page, where I also share pictures to inspire you about home & office organization. Beth Bracaglia's Simply Inspired now has many more original posts with awesome pictures and personal quotes as well as other quotes from inspiring leaders and people who have made a difference in my life. I think that you are truly going to like what you see! Please go visit www.facebook.com/bethbracaglias.simplyinspired and let me know what you think about the changes there. Thank you ALL again for your continued support. There are so many other new & exciting details of what is happening in my life that I will be updating you on in the next couple of months. I'm looking forward to your comments and hope you have a very organized, and inspiring week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment