Friday, July 26, 2013

Exciting times ahead during the 4th Anniversary of Simply Organized!


In just two weeks from today, Simply Organized will be celebrating it's 4th Anniversary! Sometimes, it's hard for me to believe that what began as a dream (way back in 1999 and then established in 2009) has now become a reality! I worked many years as a Recruiter & Project Manager, in all kinds of industries including retail, technology, kitchen equipment consulting ... just to name a few. But, my passion was always organization and initially I didn't know how to make that into a career. Although I often helped my friends & family with their organization projects in their homes/offices, and I have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and have taken Master's classes in Organizational Development, it just didn't dawn on me that I could actually have a career doing what I love!

Isn't there a saying about that - find something that you truly love and it never feels like work? Well, I am one of the VERY lucky ones who has been able to do that. After many years of hard work & soul searching, I left my corporate jobs and made it happen! It was a scary leap at first, but now, I wouldn't change it for the world!

Stay tuned to the blog throughout August and also visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/simplyorganizedtoday for more details about the exciting giveaways & opportunities for you to WIN organizing goodies! The fun begins on Friday, August 9th and you're not going to want to miss it!

Here's a few hints on what's coming up: FREE organizational products, gift cards - from locations where you can find organizational goods & some great Simply Organized branded products ... just to name a few! It's going to be a SIMPLY amazing August for everyone!

Remember, you have to play to win! Be active, join the conversations here, the Simply Organized Pinterest boards and don't forget to visit the website at www.simplyorganizedtoday.com

I would love it if you would leave a comment below about what YOU are most looking forward to about a Simply Organized celebration that is coming up soon. Make it an organized day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment