Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time Flies in the month of May

As I woke up this morning, I wondered - could it already be May 12th? Yes, it sure can! It's been another busy week at Simply Organized - I am working with a new client in Annapolis on their beautiful new home! It's so fun to be a Professional Organizer, I get to help people beautify their already gorgeous homes. This one is actually my dream home, if only... It's hard work, but soooo worth it! I've also been continuing to learn at my new consulting job (also in Annapolis). I feel like I am a person who should have an apartment in Anne Arundel county somewhere which would allow me to go between my house in one county and then to work in another!

Last night, I had the opportunity to meet a friend in Washington, DC at one of the restaurants that I helped to build at my prior job. The restaurant is called Potenza, and for anyone who lives in the DC metro area or will be coming to visit in the near future, I highly recommend it. The wine, the Italian food, the incredible bakery and the service were all fantastic! Not to mention the excellent company I had last night as well! I really do appreciate being treated like such a VIP. The Potenza project was one that I worked on for over 1 1/2 years at my kitchen equipment consulting position. It was a tough install, but worth every minute!

More exciting things to come this week - Friday is our 11th wedding Anniversary and we are planning to celebrate at the restaurant where we had our reception after getting married in Antigua. We can't wait to go back there, it's such a sentimental favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment