Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Exciting Week in May!

Things just continue to get busier in the spring and especially the month of May. Often, I take a look at my calendar and wonder just how the heck I'm going to get it all done. It's called organization! I most certainly apply to my own life what I coach others to do with time management and how to get more balance in their lives through organization.

I often say that my motto is that for every minute spent organizing, an hour is gained (thanks to Ben Franklin for that quote). It is so true, because many of us have so very much on our plate on a daily basis. We must remain focused and organized in order to get it all done! For more hints and tips, visit the Simply Organized Fan Page at www.facebook.com/simplyorganizedtoday

On the personal front, this particular week has been a fun one the celebration of our 11th wedding anniversary. Time truly does fly! I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful partner in my life and I am thankful for him each and every day. I truly hit the jackpot!

We spent the weekend having one awesome meal after another - not usual for us to go out both nights - but, hey, you only live once! Friday night, we ate at one of our very favorite restaurants in the area, Aida Bistro, where the entire staff made us feel so very special. Thanks to the entire Barbera family and to Chefs Sean and Lisa who wouldn't know how to even make the meal anything but wonderful! On Saturday night we went to Kings Contrivance, another local favorite, yet one that we haven't been to in many years. For those of our friends who celebrated our wedding reception with us after the destination wedding in Antigua, they will remember that KC has very special meaning for us. The staff treated us like royalty and it was a perfect night out.

Also, Happy Birthday to my phenomenal sister, Amy. She is an inspiration to me each and every day on how to live my life. She is a wife, mother, daughter, sister and my very best friend. Through everything, she is always there for me and I love her so very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment