Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can it really be May 26th??

I keep talking about how the month of May has been flying by...but truly, how it can already be May 26th is amazing! It's been quite a month full of meeting new people through networking, connecting with some friends from the past, and just making things happen!

Here at Simply Organized, things couldn't be better. I've been working with some clients on their homes and offices on a consistent basis, consulting with some potential new clients and working to make the business grow stronger each day! I've been continuing to work on the Facebook Page, an expanded new website to be launched in the fall, and guest blogging. By the way, I'd like to give a special shout out to the amazing Cassandra Rae and her company, Simply Fearless, for having me post on Simply Fearless Fridays last week). There was no way I could pass up working with her. Not only is she an amazing coach, Simply Fearless & Simply Organized just fit! If you didn't get a chance to read my guest blog, it is posted as a link on the Simply Organized page.

I've also been keeping busy helping to support my friend's endeavors as well. I have a group of AWESOME women who I like to support -- a friend of mine that I've known for over 30 years (yikes!) is an extremely talented singer. Nick & I like to go and watch her sing her heart out when she is playing near us. I had the pleasure of watching her perform last Friday night at a club, and she completely rocked it out, as usual! On Sunday, another friend of mine took me to her friend's pottery studio where I got a "backstage" tour of the inner workings of what goes on behind the scenes of making unique and beautiful pottery. I will most certainly be back, and for those of you who know I like to give unique gifts, you might just be a recipient of an original!

No comments:

Post a Comment