Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June is finally here!

Yes, it's June and I'm ready for it! I've got alot going on this month, both personally and professionally. It's only (1) month and (1) day until the big 4-0 for me...and, you know something, it truly doesn't bother me at all. Hey, 40 is the new 30 (or more like 25, as I just told another friend turning 40 tomorrow). What is the big deal anyways? Age is just a number! My mom is still so young and no one ever believes her when she tells them her age. And, on any given day, even with all my energy, Suzy P has more than me! I guess it's inherited, because my wonderful grandmother, Dee Dee, rest her soul, lived to be in her late nineties. So, hopefully, I will continue on for many, many, more years to come.

Simply Organized has been rockin'!! I've been busy with clients that I've been working with for on continued projects, oh, and by the way - check out the updated pictures on the Simply Organized Fan Page on Facebook at facebook.com/simplyorganizedtoday. I have some new ones that I just posted this week. And, I've been working with a few new clients on home and office organization projects as well.

Tonight, I'm giving a speech in conjunction with Claire's Connections, at Lemongrass in Crofton, MD where I will be discussing how to Organize Your Busy Life - Simple Steps that you can take RIGHT NOW to make life easier. I'm looking forward to it and hope to see many new faces interested in organizing and simplifying their lives there!

No comments:

Post a Comment