Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Only Wednesday, But...

WOW...has it been a busy week already! I feel like it should be Friday, but yet, there are a few more days to go until I can relax. I spent the past weekend at the first ever Up Tribe Media Retreat, and let me tell you, it was worth every penny. I met an amazing group of women, and learned so very much. We had an opportunity to work together, have some amazing meals cooked by a wonderful chef and learn alot! It was a weekend that I will not soon forget. Thanks to the awesome Robin Rice for leading it and being so giving of her time - of that I am forever grateful.

Simply Organized continues to grow with more new clients and a stronger social media presence. Be on the lookout for some very exciting new things to come in the near future. Special shout out to all who are helping the business grow in so many different ways!

Tonight, I am looking forward to a fun night out in DC with a new friend - one that truly inspires me to be a better person, learn and inspire. This weekend should be relaxing doing some things around the house and other fun activities planned around town. Much, much, more to share in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment