Wednesday, June 16, 2010

July is coming....

Well, in my life July on the horizon means much to celebrate:

1 - My Birthday - it's a big one coming and I'm really excited about it
2 - My hubbie's birthday - yay!
3 - My brother's birthday too
4 - Sunshine, beach, hanging at the pool and relaxing!

Well, haven't had much time for #4 on the list, but I'm working on it. I had the greatest call with a fantastic coach on Monday and it reminded me of something -- I really need to take time for MY life. It's something that I consistently need to work on (and have been trying to for years), but it's always a good reminder to talk about it again. I think that we all, (as busy people out in the world trying to make a difference) often get caught up in all of the details of daily living, but what we really need to do is sit back, take a deep breath and realize that it's the simple things that truly matter. I like to wake up to a beautiful sunrise, hang out with my boy Dixon in our yard, appreciate the gorgeous flowers on an evening walk and just relax when needed.

Work continues to keep me busy - and that is great! I love helping my clients to organize their homes and offices. It gives me a sense of accomplishment to work with them and give them back the time that they need in order to live a more balanced life as well.

Also, Simply Organized launched it's new look on the Facebook Page yesterday. Many of the Fans of the page wrote in to let me know that they really like the new look. I spent alot of time thinking about the banner and got some excellent help from a very talented designer. Want to know who did the work? Contact me in the comments or send me an email to beth@simplyorganizedtoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment