Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Fantastic Week

Sometimes I ask myself...how do I keep it all straight? Well, you've got to know that my answer involves the use of organization! I am a planner to the nth degree, and always have been. But, this week was a challenge, even for me. Which, by no means is a complaint, just a fact.

Simply Organized has been keeping me so busy, and I am thrilled that is the case. I've picked up a few new clients (whoo-hoo!) and have also been coming up with some fun new ideas. We ran a contest on the Facebook Page last weekend (see the page for the picture of the glass with the paper clips). Congratulations to Julie Krull for winning the prize! There are plenty more contests on the horizon... Also, there are some big changes coming down the line at Simply Organized, so be on the lookout...believe me, it's all good!

I had the opportunity to take a trip to the Container Store over the past week too. I realize that I just can't stop talking about that store, but as a Professional Organizer, I never will. It's a place where I shop with/for my clients, but also where I gather inspiration. If you haven't had a chance to check out the latest Simply Organized video on the Facebook Page (more to come) some of the future ones will also highlight my favorite products from the Container Store. It's hard to narrow them all down, but I did it. **A special shout out goes to my friend Theresa, who helped with the filming of the video. We were both loving the ease of use of the Flip Cam (that I won from Verizon FiOs!!). So, not only do I giveaway fun stuff on the Simply Organized page, but I also got the opportunity to win something myself.

On a personal note, this weekend is an exciting one! Friends are traveling to town to help celebrate my birthday (a week early) with some other wonderful friends here and I have a feeling that it's going to be a fantastic night - good food, great fun and lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment