Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July is my favorite month

Well, that shouldn't be a surprise - I really do love July! Why? Well, not only is my birthday just a few days away (so is my wonderful husband's birthday later in the month), but also July is always a time of sun, fun, friends, the pool & the beach!

I had the most fantastic week! Last Saturday, I celebrated an early birthday with some of my friends. When you have a holiday birthday, sometimes that is just what you've got to do to get everyone together. One of my very best friends & Nick put together a really fun party. We all met at a fantastic local restaurant and drank yummy cocktails, ate delicious food, and just truly enjoyed the night! Thanks to those who showed up and helped me to celebrate such a wonderful time & ring in my next decade!

I've also started working with a new client this week. She has alot of organization projects to do, and that is a great thing! Her first project is to reorganize her garage and usually, those are the big projects that we at Simply Organized love. It takes some time, hard work & patience, but when it's all done - it's going to be fantastic. We are also going to be working on her storage area & brand new home office as well. There is alot to keep us busy, but I'm thrilled to be working on such exciting projects.

Another fun thing that was celebrated last week was that the town I live in had a 43rd Birthday celebration & kick-off for the next revitalization of the downtown area. It was so interesting to hear some of the county executives talk, but also to see the excitement of the younger generation who are also working towards making it thrive with new ideas and inspiration. I'm thrilled to live here & to be a part of all of the excitement.

I wish everyone a fantastic holiday weekend full of family, friends and lots of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment